One of The Most Common Deficiencies….MAGNESIUM!
Magnesium deficiency affects at least 68% of us according to the Journal of the American College of Nutrition. That means two out of every three people suffer from magnesium deficiency. Most people don’t even know it.
Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms
There are more than 300 biological functions that require magnesium. It’s no wonder that magnesium deficiency can affect every system in the body!
Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms:
- Behavioral Problems
- Chronic Fatigue
- Anxiety or Poor Reactions to Stressors
- Muscle Spasms and Cramps
- Trouble Swallowing
- Heart Arrhythmia
- Arterial Calcification
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Stomach Cramping
- Morning Sickness
- Hair Loss
- Cold Hands & Feet
- High Blood Pressure
In short, magnesium deficiency is linked to thyroid problems, metabolism problems, heart problems, muscle problems, gastro-intestinal problems, and more!
What causes Magnesium Deficiency?
- Municipal water supply.
- Depleted farm lands.
- Poor nutrient absorption in the gut.
- Too much calcium intake.
What can you do to help prevent this deficiency?
- Eat foods rich in magnesium: sunflower, flax & pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate, black beans and brown rice (to name a few).
- Take Epsom Salt Baths
- Supplement with Windhawk’s Green Creatine Formula – start with a 1/4 tsp. and work up to 1 tsp.
- Apply magnesium oil to your skin.